St Anne’s CE Primary School and Nursery
Wyre Hill Bewdley
Wrap Around and Holiday Club Care Manager
Salary grade: TA3 Points 8-11 (£20 493 - £21 748) dependent upon experience.
Start date: As soon as possible
16.25 hours per week variable (3.00pm – 6.15pm daily) during term time
37 hours per week during school holidays variable (45 days per year)
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced Manager to lead and develop our exciting new Wrap-Around and Holiday Club provision. This is an exciting opportunity for someone dynamic to manage a team of staff and create an outstanding provision from the ground up.
St Anne’s CE Primary School and Nursery is a friendly, caring school. We deliver an excellent, exciting curriculum and now wish to extend this to full wrap-around care. You will have the support of the school’s leadership team and Governing Body.
The successful candidate will:
· Have knowledge and understanding of the provision of care and education of children in a Wrap-Around Care Environment (statutory requirement)
· NVQ3 in childcare (or equivalent)
· A first aid qualification
· Be highly motivated and enthusiastic
· Get on well with children
· Be confident to lead a team of adults
· Be able to work collaboratively with others
· Be able to work well with parents / carers
· Have excellent timekeeping and attendance
This is a great opportunity to join the team of a forward-thinking school.
WE DON NOT ACCEPT CV'S YOU MUST COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM FOUND BELOW
St Anne’s CE Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.