ParentPay - our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that our new online payment system is now up and running. ParentPay is a secure website and you will be able to pay using your credit/debit card or at PayPoints situated within certain local shops. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
Please be aware that snack and meal choices need to be made by the Wednesday before and ALL meals and snacks must be booked via ParentPay even if you choose to pay via PayPoint.
If your child is entitled to a free school meal of any kind you must still use ParentPay to select and book their meal choices. You won't be charged but this allows us to ensure we have cooked enough food each day.
We will not be sending home any more paper lunch menus.
Once again, if you have any questions please contact the school office.
Below you will find some guides which will hopefully help if you have any queries.
- ParentPay-Presentation-2016-1 website
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely - offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text (please note texts will be charged at local rates to your mobile)
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay
Activation details will be sent out in January, just follow the instructions in the letter we give you to get started with ParentPay. Our Finance Officer will be available on Monday and Friday mornings throughout January to help with any login, meal booking or payment queries.
If you would like to find out more about ParentPay go to: